Thursday, December 15, 2011

dear E

Hey its your momma. I know bed time is like so last year... but you kept me up last night so I only slept 4 hours and  I've been up since 3 am and have the pleasure of being up at 3 am again tomorrow (I know you're not good at math so that means I've been up 19 1/2 hours and can maybe get a little over 4 hours of sleep before being up for another 19+ hours). If you  want to cut me some slack I'll put in an extra good word with Santa, I promise!

Love your momma

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma and Grandpa know the Santa man personally and we'd be happy to help any way we can :-)

Oliver Family said...

haha. So sad/funny. I feel ya sista. We just moved to a new apartment and Spencer is not settling well. I feel like I have a new born becuase he wakes up all hours of the night crying and it takes him 15-60 mins to fall back asleep. One day this will all be worth it right.....right?