Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A good start to December

So December is off to a good start. I finished finals last week and have been living the high life of no school... Ok  that's only kind of true. Sunday I woke up sick sick sick to my stomach and spent most of the day in bed or being sick in the bathroom... not exactly fun but I was so glad that I didnt have school OR work the next day. Monday I actually just spent the day with Bradon and the Babe had had a good ol day. Today I was suppose to work but Brandon woke up at four and took over the bathroom being sick while I was suppose to be leaving for work... so I called in sick. And wouldn't you know by the time it was time for Brandon to go to work he felt fine. So I pretty much called in for no reason but I did however deep clean the main floor which was in much need of it and then I even got to go to the grocery store, made dinner, watched lots of "dragon" (aka how to train your dragon) with Emma and then we made some milk jug snow men and took some pictures. It was a good end to the night. Hopefully our little Emma gal will go to bed with out a fight unlike every nap time.
It is sooo frustrating/sad when your kido gives up on napping. I don't think I would mind as much if she wasn't just a bear from 1pm- bed time but she is just terrible and gets so sleepy and will actually start falling asleep playing or eating then she gets mad and cries until she wakes herself up enough to keep on keepin on. Heres to hoping its just a faze...
Well here are the few pics I took tonight. I was trying to play with the settings so they are kind of not the best and I've decided a tripod is in our future...

Emma and the tree

Our snowmen made out of old milk jugs and Christmas lights

My favorite new Christmas toy, our little people nativity

more of the above


One last one of the tree

Some things I want to remember about right now...

Emma is obsessed with chapstick, putting it on her, others, eating it, whatever
Emma hates napping
School is out for a month!
So grateful for our jobs, home, family and friends among many other blessings
So thankful for all the people who are always willing to watch E for us
Pandora Christmas station
Emma loves Happy tot squeezable food... I don't mind that she does just wish she would like something that doesn't cost so much...
Nollie ate a bunch of cat poo and promptly came in the house and puked it all back up SICK
Emma is loving to snuggle while watching "signing", "mouse", "dragon", and "toy" (signing time, mickey mouse club house, how to train your dragon, and toy story 3)
Emma loves to "color"
Emma is talking lots and lots and is getting so dang smart
Its the best time of the year! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: