Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Down to the weekly OB visits...

Well had my doctors appointment and at 35 weeks and 5 days I'm at a 3. Crazy but can't say I'm surprised  Emma came at 35 wks and 6 days so we will see how long this kid can stay in. I've been taking it easy and we will just have to see when he thinks its time to come. I've been feeling like I might be dilating more but who knows. My next appointment is on Mon. The 28th.
Emma asks every morning if baby Asher is here.
I asked her if she was ready to be a big sister tonight and she said "not yet"
 I've been sewing up some burp cloths and  I CAN NOT sew in straight line
I feel huge but everyone keeps saying they hardly can tell I'm showing (what the)
I'm tired
I have heart burn like CRAZY I took all the tums I could today by dinner time
I cant wait to meet our little dude

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a limit to how many tums you're supposed to take in a day. Oops. I probably overdosed when I was pregnant. :)

Anonymous said...

PS. That last comment was really from me (Katie Oliver) For some reason I'm logged into Steve's gmail account.