Wednesday, May 1, 2013

March update


Palm Springs

zoo... oh post baby belly, don't be confused I have had Asher... YIKES

the one legged owl

sick volture eating a hunk o meat

Easter Egg Hunt, Em with her goods

Em enjoying a treat

The first part of March we took a much needed vacation to Palm Springs with my parents. Asher was 3 weeks old. It was so nice to get out of the cold and enjoy some sun. Highlights include:
pool time
FOOD
Sunshine
walk/hike at the Indian Canyons
watching the humming birds
art festival/farmers market
Asher met Great Grandparents (My dads parents are snow birds in AZ so they made a drive over and came to see us.)
Caught a big ol lizard
Living Desert Zoo
Shopping
games
Emma was BFF's with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Jill, and called them her friends and woke them up at 7am every day. (They were SO nice to her, and played with her lots!)
I'm sure I'm forgetting things, I guess thats why I shouldn't let myself get 2 months behind eh.

Next up was Easter. We went out the the same hunt as last year. Emma hated the live Easter bunny and didn't want picutres with him. She did like the baby animals ok, but not as much as last year. She loved picking up candy, but still was kind of slow at it...

We also celebrated Brandon's 28th birthday and my dads birthday. For Brandon's birhtday we went to jump zone and then went out to dinner with my parents to this Habaci Grill. The guy cooking was like "you catch shrimp with chop sticks you get a free steak" Brandon was first up and wouldn't you know, he snatched it right out of the air! It was pretty amazing.  I'm one luck gal! :) haha, but really can your hubby do that?

And now a picture dump...



Palm springs at the pool



Indian Canyons







Emmas bed

St. George, on the way home from Palm Springs



Emma loves Bath time with her Bro

Out in the snow, no pants, and has a "spear"

Park time


Got this while running then falling on a walk

She still has such sad hair!


My little man
.
Emmas BFF Nollie, not so sure Nollie loves her as much


Brandons Birthday

Kites at grandpas


we were in my parents and looked out to find E with this cat, the cat didn't even care and started rubbing up against her let when she let her down.

Got pecked by a chicken because she was trying to put it in a box


Love this guy


lots of playing outside, even though the weather stinks!

Her fav Easter shades


Two cute boys



First day at day care for A, and 2nd for E




Easter at my parents





great grandmas Sexton and A
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys are the cutest family! Sure wish we lived next door to ya so we could hang out!

Oliver Family said...

Trying to remember all the stuff I loved about your post but there was too much. I think my favorite picture (other than your morbid zoo pictures) was the one with Asher and Brandon soakin up the sun.

Yang Kuo said...

Trying to remember all the stuff I loved about your post but there was too much. I think my favorite picture (other than your morbid zoo pictures) was the one with Asher and Brandon soakin up the sun.

ทางบ้าน