Friday, April 20, 2012

Graduation!

Well we finally made it. I've been out of school for a week but today was the day I could actually say I'm officially done. Grade were posted today, I got a 3.7 both semesters which I'm pretty happy with considering I was working and have a little crazy girl to take care of.
Today was a great day even though I'm kind of bugged I couldn't walk. I couldn't get anyone to cover me at work even though it was an extra shift that I didn't even ask for, but I ended up being on call all day. Me and my cute little Emma had a fun lunch with daddy before he had to go to work then we went and played with cousin Sophie out at nana and papas. After a giant blow out... we went out to eat with my parents and my bro and his fam to celebrate. My bro just passed his RCIS (I'm pretty sure thats what its called...) which is really awesome and a big accomplishment for him. We ate at this yummy Tia place. Thanks mom and dad! Then we went and spent some time at my parents. Emma had lots of fun playing with toys and watching Monsters inc. Then she played and giggled with with her cousins and now we are home getting ready for bed. Emma keeps bringing me random toys and her baby, then taking her baby back to go "rock" her.
I really want to just say to all my family and friends who were always so willing to take my crazy little Emma and watch her so much while I was either at school or work. I know she is dang crazy and it means so much to me I didn't have to take her to some sketchy day care. I know she loved spending time with everyone. I know I was a big complainer all during school and I'm so glad everyone put up with all my whining. Also for not giving us too hard of a time for dropping of the face of the earth and not always visiting because I was too tired to go out.  I'm so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. I don't know that we could ever repay you all but seriously let us know what we can do.  :)
well the monkey says she will go to bed now so good night. were of f to snuggle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, girl. Now that you're free let's play. :)

Ryan-Heather said...

Congrats JOCELYN! Now its party time.